Holy Family Mission
“ Be a welcoming Catholic community, celebrating and sharing the knowledge and love of Christ with others.
- To foster a Christ-centred loving family community, that shares responsibility for encouraging growth and development, offers opportunities for all to use their gifts to serve God and each other, and also reaches out to the wider community in which we live.
- To provide a channel of communication between clergy and parishioners and a forum for the expression of their respective views on all matters affecting the parish.
- To provide a means of communication and co-operation between parish groups, organisations and societies.
- To discern a parish voice, to communicate and to co-operate with deanery and diocese, other Christian churches and the community.
- To administer and conduct the affairs of the parish including the care and maintenance of the parish property and finance
To actively promote our parish mission by:-
– discovering the needs of our parish and wider community
– marrying the needs of our parish and wider community with the many gifts and resources within our parish family
– reviewing the life and activities of our parish so that these are seen to foster our parish mission